Please, for the love of Jesus, don’t remove my info when reblogging ♥
For More Fashion Inspiration & Body Confidence Follow Me:
you are STUNNING. I love that white dress.
Has anybody ever actually gotten salmonella from eating raw cookie dough or are people just trying to stop me from living my life
its easier to say “they” instead of “she/he” when you’re not sure about someone’s gender so stop acting like everyone is making your life complicated
sometimes she’s Kim K sometimes she’s Beyonce…
and sometimes she’s britney
and sometimes she’s lindsay
and sometimes she’s italian pop sensation isabella parigi
- $3.98 for natural disaster relief through FEMA
- $6.96 for welfare
- $22.88 for unemployment
- $36.82 for food stamps through SNAP
- $43.78 for retirement/disability for government workers (civilian/military)
- $235.81 for YOUR Medicare
- $247.75 for defense
- and $4,000.00 for corporate subsidies
Are you sure you are pissed off at the right people?
OMG I JUST HIT 10,000 FOLLOWERS! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Click the pics for captions with more info on what you’ll get. Basically, you get a bunch of cute doodads, a handmade skirt, any 5 buttons from my shop - fatandnerdy.storenvy.com and a pair of Doc Martens.
The cheeseburger necklace and Docs (size 10 womens) are lightly used, but the rest are brand new, never used or worn. I made the skirt for myself so some of the seams have raw edges or are a little wonky, but none of them show! The waistband is 43” and it’s 19 1/2” long.
Here are the rules!
- You must be following me and be living in the US
- Giveaway blogs are ineligible
- Have your ask open and be willing to give me your address
- Both likes and reblogs count
- Winner will be selected using a random number generator
- Giveaway ends August 29th at midnight
- Leave this caption intact!
Thank you guys so so much for all your love and support. You’re all so super amazing and wonderful and I love you! Also, use coupon code tenthousand in my store for 10% off through the end of the giveaway!
Good luck everyone!
requirements: 10 years experience in space station repair, masters degree in ancient serbian civilizations, unmatched knowledge of silkworm breeding, full understanding of teleportation mechanics and physics